ARSENAL travel to West Brom looking to kick-start their season in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday.
And Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 94/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAEE
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a cards or Apple Pay
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
Arsenal travel to The Hawthorns in desperate need of a result against their Championship opponents.
The Gunners have suffered successive Premier League defeats to Brentford and Chelsea without scoring.
Mikel Arteta also has a daunting Saturday lunchtime showdown with Manchester City to prepare for.
A match against lower-league opposition sounds like the ideal game but the in-form Baggies will fancy their chances of an upset.
West Brom are unbeaten in their first four Championship outings, winning three and registering 11 goals in the process.
94/1 Bet Builder special
West Brom vs Arsenal
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Pablo Mari – To Be Booked
- Jake Livermore – To Be Booked
- West Brom And Draw – Double Chance
- Karlan Grant – Anytime Goalscorer
Our four selections combined create odds of 94/1 – BACK HERE*
So we're backing Valerien Ismael's side to take advantage of Arsenal's numerous absentees and poor form by winning with Both Teams To Score at odds of 6/1.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £140!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that's been boosted to 94/1.
Our selections are: Pablo Mari – To Be Booked, Jake Livermore – To Be Booked, West Brom And Draw – Double Chance, Karlan Grant – Anytime Goalscorer
£20 on that will return £1,909 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article