UFC returns with a bang tonight with a packed card from Texas.
The vacant lightweight title is on the line at the Toyota Center, as Bellator star Michael Chandler and Charles Oliveira clash in the Octagon.
Two aggressive fighters, the main event is set to be spectacular – and there's a packed card crammed with UFC talent to enjoy.
When is UFC 262?
- This huge event is all set for Saturday, May 15.
- It will be held at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, which is scheduled to have a full-capacity crowd.
- The early prelims will get going around 11pm BST, before the prelims card around 1am.
- Expect the main card at 3am, so Chandler vs Oliveira will likely start around 4.30am UK time.
(AD) WATCH UFC 262 ON BT SPORT (UK) or ESPN+ (US)
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 1.
Coverage of the prelims will start at 1am – and every punch, grapple and kick will follow right up until 7am on Sunday morning.
BT Sport susbcribers and BT Broadband customers can download the official app to stream wherever they are.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Who is fighting on the card?
- Carles Oliveira vs Michael Chandler (UFC lightweight title)
- Tony Ferguson vs Beneil Dariush (lightweight)
- Katlyn Chookagian vs Viviane Araujo (women's flyweight)
- Shane Burgos vs Edson Barboza (featherweight)
- Matt Schnell vs Rogerio Bontorin (bantamweight)
- Ronaldo Souza vs Andre Muniz (middleweight)
- Lando Vannata vs Mike Grundy (featherweight)
- Andrea Lee vs Antonina Shevchenko (women's flyweight)
- Jordan Wright vs Jamie Pickett (middleweight)
- Gina Mazany vs Priscila Cachoeira (women's flyweight)
- Kevin Aguilar vs Tucker Lutz (featherweight)
- Christos Giagos vs Sean Soriano (lightweight)
What they said
Michael Chandler: “I’ve been practicing my jiu-jitsu, because Charles is very good.
"He may even be the scariest opponent I’ve ever faced in my entire career.
I expect a knockout in the first or the second round, but people better be ready for a 25-minute war."
Source: Read Full Article