Nikki Bella reveals she broke up with John Cena so WWE star wouldn’t ‘regret’ having children with her – The Sun

NIKKI BELLA has revealed she ended things with WWE legend John Cena over fears he would regret having children with her.

The WWE superstars made the perfect couple but stunning Bella ended their relationship back in 2018.



The pair went their separate ways after six years together and broke off their engagement that begun when Cena got down on one knee in the ring after a mixed tag-team match in 2017.

Bella, 36, has moved on with professional dancer and former Strictly Come Dancing star Artem Chigvinstev who she met while competing on Dancing with the Stars.

The gorgeous couple are expecting their first child and pregnant Bella has revealed it was kids that drove a wedge between her and legendary Cena.

Speaking on Maria Menounos's YouTube show Better Together, she said: "Overall, we did have such an incredible relationship. It was just two people that wanted two different lives but were trying so hard to make it one.

"Even in the end when he was willing to give me kids, I could just tell, it's not what he wanted.

"And that's really, like, you know, what pushed me in the end, I was like, 'Am I'm going to force someone to be a father?'

"What if he looks at you down the road and just regrets everything, and then you have this child and you've built this life.

"Is that what you want? And I remember thinking, 'it's not what I want.'"

Nikki – who stars alongside twin sister Brie on reality show Totally Bellas – also divulged that sordid details about the ex-couple's sex life were barred from her book.

The Bella sisters' memoir Incomparable had "wild sex stories" removed on request of Cena.

Nikki added: "I understood. It was great for him!

"I was kinda like, don't you want high fives on that!?…

"We were wild, and he was strong…so it was a great story.


Nikki also revealed how series seven of the twins' reality show is being filmed amid the coronavirus pandemic with two weeks of isolation and tests helping to keep production on track.

She got engaged to new partner Artem in France in November and incredibly both twins are pregnant at the same time with their due dates just two weeks apart.

Nikki previously showed off the changes to her body to fans on social media, she posted a topless snap and said how her "boobs have gotten huge" back in March.

Source: Read Full Article

Pauley Perrette On ‘Broke’ Cancellation: This Show “Healed Me”

Pauley Perrette is reflecting on her experience on Broke following Thursday’s cancellation by CBS of the multi-camera comedy after one season.

“About the ‘limited series’ #BROKE Many new episodes are airing. This show restored my faith in people, in this industry. SO GRATEFUL I worked with this cast & crew Best people I’ve EVER worked with. Healed me. Changed me. Made me whole. So Blessed,” Perrette tweeted.

In the tweet, Perrette posted a video message about her thoughts on the Thursday, May 7 episode of Broke. “Losing My Religion,” is “the most important half-hour of television that I’ve ever done and the thing I am most proud of,” Perrette said.

“In the middle of a primetime sitcom, we are doing a beautiful episode about faith and about God and about getting through trials and tribulations with our faith and our relationship to God,” she said.

Perrette said it “sounds kind of crazy, it’s an idea that meant so much to me,” but thankfully the writers and producers were into making the episode.

“We shot this last year not even knowing that this is exactly what is needed right now,” Perrette. “I hope it touches you as much as it did me. We’re just super proud that we did it and we’re super proud to show it to you.”

Broke marked Perrette’s return to television following her 15-season run as forensic scientist Abby Sciuto on NCIS.

In the series, Perrette starred opposite Jaime Camil as Jackie, a tough, sharp-witted, loving but struggling single mom with a 9-year-old son. Written by Alex Herschlag and directed by Victor Gonzalez, Broke centered on Miguel (Camil), an outrageously wealthy trust fund baby who is cut off by his father so he and his wife move into the Reseda condo of her estranged sister Jackie (Perrette).

Source: Read Full Article

Adele Broke Her Instagram Silence to Celebrate Her Birthday

Social isolation has definitely changed how we celebrate major life events, but that doesn’t mean people can’t (SAFELY) celebrate at all, amirite? Case in point: Despite everything going on in the world rn, Adele still made a point to update Instagram for her 32nd birthday and share snippets from her year. In case you didn’t know, Adele rarely ever tells her followers what she’s up to, so it’s a treat!

“Thank you for the birthday love. I hope you’re all staying safe and sane during this crazy time,” she captioned a picture of her looking S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G in a black mini dress. “I’d like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives! You are truly our angels ♥️2020 okay bye thanks x.”

Fans were also treated to additional pics of Adele when her close friend, Lauren Paul, gave her a birthday shoutout on Instagram Stories.

“Happy birthday angel babe @adele,” Laura wrote. “You came into my life a few months before I had [my daughter] Story, and you quickly became one of the most important figures in my journey as a new mother. You have taught me so much. You glow because your heart is full. I’m so proud of the human you are. Wish we were reliving this Vegas sleepover.”


Glad to see that Adele was able to have a blast in 2019! Now fingers crossed that we *finally* get that long awaited album.

Source: Read Full Article

Thug who broke NHS nurse’s cheekbone because there was no juice left is jailed for two years – The Sun

A THUG who battered an NHS worker and called a nurse a "sl*g" after being told there was no orange juice in A&E has been jailed.

Daniel Shelvin has also been banned from five of Greater Manchester's hospitals for five years, unless he needs life saving treatment or has an urgent appointment.

⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates

The 27-year-old launched an attack after turning up at Salford Royal Hospital following a drug overdose, the Manchester Evening News reports.

He had been to A&E five times in the previous two weeks before the incident on Sunday, March 29 at 1.45pm.

On the day of the attack, he was in the waiting room when he asked a nurse for some orange juice.

She showed him where a water cooler was.

Join our George Cross campaign for NHS staff

We are urging Sun readers to sign a petition calling for our NHS staff to be awarded the George Cross.

We are backing a proposal by Lord Ashcroft to honour our health heroes with the gallantry gong given for acts of bravery that did not take place in battle.

A No10 spokesman said: “The NHS is doing a fantastic job and the nation will want to find a way to say thank you when we have defeated this virus.” SAS hero Andy McNab added: “The award of a George Cross would show an emotional appreciation.”

We are asking our readers to please sign the petition below.

But Shelvin suddenly punched an NHS worker, an advanced nurse practitioner in his 50s.

The victim suffered a shattered cheekbone in the attack.

When Shelvin was spoken to by a senior nurse, he told her: "Shut the f*** up, you little slag."

The defendant has been sentenced to two years behind bars after admitting assault at Manchester Crown Court.

The court heard Shelvin has admitted "significant degree of remorse", and was suffering acute mental health problems at the time.

Sentencing, Judge Suzanne Goddard QC told Shelvin: "Your behaviour on the day in question was absolutely disgraceful.

"All of this at a time when the NHS is under increasing pressure because of the Covid-19 outbreak.

"NHS staff have enough to deal with at the moment, without having to put up with this sort of behaviour and be assaulted."

A restraining order was imposed for five years, which means that Shelvin, of no fixed address, is banned from visiting Salford Royal Hospital, North Manchester General Hospital, the Royal Oldham Hospital, Rochdale Infirmary and Fairfield Hospital.

It comes amid a spate of shocking attacks on the hero frontline workers who go to work every day to battle the coronavirus.

In unrelated incidents, NHS worker Sama Shali, 33, was spat at in the face twice by a man as she walked home after a ten-hour shift.

Sama, who works in medicine management at The Christie Hospital in Manchester, was walking to a nearby tram station when she was targeted.

And we reported that hero NHS nurse Sofia Shearman was left "shaking like a leaf" after a lockdown-flouting neighbour spat onto her car and verbally abused her.


CORONAVIRUS CRISIS – STAY IN THE KNOW

Don't miss the latest news and figures – and essential advice for you and your family.

To receive The Sun's Coronavirus newsletter in your inbox every tea time, sign up here.
To follow us on Facebook, simply 'Like' our Coronavirus page.

Get Britain's best-selling newspaper delivered to your smartphone or tablet each day – find out more.

Source: Read Full Article