PIERS Morgan has blasted Meghan Markle and Prince Harry for "marching around like they're Kim Jong-un with a dash of Vladamir Putin."
In a dramatic new TV interview for 60 Minutes Australia, Piers launched a fresh attack on the Sussexes, calling them a "woke" couple who spread "downright lies."
🔵 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest updates
The dramatic clip shows the former Good Morning Britain host being interviewed, as he blasts: "Who are these 'woke' people?
"Marching around like they're Kim Jong-un with a dash of Vladamir Putin."
Speaking about Meghan and Harry's sensational interview with Oprah Winfrey in March, he goes on to say: "There were downright lies, that would make the Archbishop of Canterbury a criminal."
Piers, dubbed "king of controversy refuses to be cancelled," then claims: "Meghan Markle had personally complained to the boss of my company.
"Freedom of speech is more important than actually the Meghan Markle debacle."
Posted to their social media, 60 Minutes Australia captioned the dramatic new clip: "He duked it out with the duchess and famously got fired.
"Now, Piers Morgan is back and taking his fight straight to the palace.
"SUNDAY on 60Mins, why the king of controversy refuses to be cancelled."
'WHO ARE THEY?!'
This comes after the host stormed off his show in March after he aired his feelings about Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview.
The Sussexes revealed their "truths" about living as Royals in the UK – claiming there had been racist remarks made about their unborn son, that Charles and William were "trapped," and that Meghan was "silenced."
Piers' co-host Alex Beresford spoke calmly about his view on the royals' bombshell Oprah interview, and criticised 55-year-old Piers for his coverage on the breakfast show.
But Piers refused to listen, eventually snapping and saying: "I'm not having this" as he left the set.
And the firebrand GMB host dramatically quit the show just hours later after receiving 41,000 complaints.
Just last week, Piers Morgan branded Meghan Markle and Prince Harry "family-abusing spoiled brats".
The 56-year-old presenter launched another stinging attack on the LA-based former royals – as he praised Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice.
Since March, Prince Harry has continued to blast the Royal Family for the world to see – as he spoke about “breaking the cycle” of pain for wife Meghan and their kids.
The Duke, 36, claimed his dad, 72, “suffered” due to his upbringing by the Queen and Philip, then “treated me the way he was treated”.
In a sweary podcast chat, he described royal life as a mixture of The Truman Show film and being in a zoo.
The royal also revealed he wanted to quit royal duty when he was in his twenties, saying: “I didn’t want this job.”
He told how he hated his role after the death of his mother Princess Diana and always felt different from the rest of his family.
And he said he moved to the US with Meghan and baby son Archie to escape his “genetic pain”.
Meghan also told her husband Prince Harry how she was going to attempt suicide – but she didn't want him to lose another woman in his life.
The Duke of Sussex, 36, spoke about Meghan's struggles with mental health as well as his own in the documentary The Me You Can't See.
He said: "Meghan decided to share with me the suicidal thoughts and the practicalities of how she was going to end her life.
"The scariest thing for her was her clarity of thought. She hadn't 'lost it.' She wasn't crazy. She wasn't self-medicating, be it through pills or through alcohol.
"She was absolutely sober. She was completely sane. Yet in the quiet of night, these thoughts woke her up.
"I'm somewhat ashamed of the way that I dealt with them."
Source: Read Full Article